Cold soup Gazpacho
(for 6 portions)
-Tomatoes - 1 kg.
- Cucumber - 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.- Onions - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- White wine vinegar.
- The dried white bread - 1-2 slices.
- Ground black pepper.
- All the vegetables are washed thoroughly under running water before cooking and laid out on a clean, dry towel.
- Tomatoes should be lowered for a few seconds in boiling water and carefully released from the skin.
- The cucumber is cleared of a peel and seeds.
- Pepper is peeled of seeds and partitions and cut on small cubes.
- All tomatoes and cucumber are cut rather largely.
- Further it is necessary to clean onions and garlic and cut largely onions.
- Diced vegetables are added to the blender as well as vegetable oil and salt. All ingredients should be mixed.
- Wine vinegar, garlic and the crushed bread are added to the mix.
- Almost ready dish needs to be salted and peppered.
- The final touch - to dilute with a few water until mix becomes smoothy and place in the refrigerator.
Gazpacho is served chilled,it is possible to throw some slices of ice into a plate or to pour in ice plates. You can also optionally add the croutons and finely chopped vegetables. The soup must be drawn in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.