Sharp tomato snack
- 1 large zucchini
- 2-3 garlic gloves
- 5 middle-sized tomatoes
- on a half of a bunch of fennel and parsley
- oil for frying
1. Take a large zucchini and cut into 0.5 cm thick slices
2. Add salt and mix all slices, leave in a bowl for 5 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry each slice previously having dunked it from two sides into a flour.
4. Lay out the fried zucchini on a dish and allow it to cool down.
5. When the zucchini are cool, grease them with a mixture of mayonnaise with garlic.
6. Cut the tomatoes into circles and lay on top of each zucchini.
7.Grease the top of tomatoes lightly with garlic and mayonnaise.
8. Sprinkle with herbs and send in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.